Requirements for Use of CTBT Data
CTBT requests proper use of data. Data should not be taken out of context and references to a cultivars performance should be supported by the data presented. Please observe the following guidelines.
- Utilize complete tables when possible.
- Exclude experimental lines first if table needs to be reduced.
- If only part of the table is used, choose one of the following:
- List top and bottom cultivars in the table
- List cultivars of choice but place range of performance in table
- Reference LSD, CV, Mean, test location, test year and total entries in trial